Sunday, December 16, 2012

Year end wrap-up


This’ll be the last post of the year. Looking back, I’m rather surprised at this year’s projects and posts. I start each year with big plans to do certain things hobby-wise, but as the months roll on, many of those get abandoned and replaced by new ones that I hadn’t thought of earlier and seem more interesting than my previous plans. Same thing again this year. I have lots of ideas for new projects, but how things will roll-out is anyone’s guess :-)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
 Purple haze
 Night at the Bookery
 Stella's stop
 Long walk
 Waiting at the library
 if (FORTRAN) then Stop
 "Just chill"
1 am at Grille's
"Baby it's you"
Sounds good from the parking lot
Next year I'm gettin' a power-mower
Sunny day
Day at the beach
Midday freight train
Planning for next year

No comments:

Post a Comment